- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter flavored all vegetable shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg replacements (I use Ener-g)
- 2 cups vegan white baking chips (I use the Oppenheimer chips)
- 1 cup halved macadamia nuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugars together until fluffy. Add in vanilla extract and egg replacements. Then slowly add in the flour mixture, scraping the sides the whole time.
Fold in the chips and the nuts with a spoon.
Using a 2 oz. scoop, drop rounded scoops onto a baking sheet. Press flat with your fingers without spreading out the mixture.
Bake for 11 minutes.